Find a Great Job - Careers
We're changing how people get the car of their dreams using the best technology to deliver the best experiences. We're backed by top tier investors in tech and automotive and growing quickly. Join us! If you don't see an opening that is a perfect fit please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your background and why you should be our newest team member.
Web and Mobile Developer
We’re looking for a talented, experienced and hard-working developer that loves to build well-designed applications. This is a key position and will report to the VP of Product & Technology.
Carlease has helped thousands of people lease a new car without ever leaving their home. We use the latest technology to build a car leasing experience as easy as buying a TV on Amazon.
We're venture-backed by one of the best VC groups in Chicago and the best automotive tech industry veterans. And we're growing.
You will be responsible for spearheading ongoing and new development projects. You will build in a fast-paced environment to drive all aspects of the development phase - from planning through execution.
You'll enjoy a flexible work atmosphere that is casual and entrepreneurial.
- Strong knowledge of the Laravel framework
- Working with and integrating Web Services / External APIs
- Experience working with Git
An ideal candidate would also possess the following:
- Experience accessing data from Elasticsearch endpoints
- Experience with a Node.js application codebase
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Working knowledge of Vue, using Vue-router and Vuex a plus
- Mobile Application development in the iOS and Android platforms a plus
- Working with a small, multi-functional team to create/advance our application stack
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, and execution
- Custom programming in web and mobile application development
- Testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing development projects
- Be a valuable technical resource for other team members (including non-technical)
- Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills are a must
- At least 3 years of work or experience
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment with short, iterative deadlines and new challenges
- Organizational skills, and ability to communicate and work as part of a team
Sales Development Representative
We are seeking high-energy, driven sales professionals to become an integral part of our growing team at Carlease.com!
At Carlease, you will have the opportunity to help customers find the right car across all makes and models with no-pressure sales tactics.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will generate new business by qualifying and advancing inbound leads as well as participate in outbound campaigns. We have no storefront and partner with the best dealerships so our customers can get the right car, at the right rate, delivered straight to their home or office with zero hassle. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, and across a broad geographical area. Joining the Sales Development team is an opportunity to fast track your career in sales. Contributing at a high level in the Sales Development role will open opportunities to move through our growing organization. We're venture backed and growing rapidly.
- Qualify and respond to inbound web and phone inquiries regarding the Carleaseplatform
- Prioritize leads, research prospects, and position relevant product features to solve business needs
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Develop industry/product knowledge to move through leads more quickly
- Conduct research to expand prospect lists using tools like LinkedIn Navigator, Salesloft, and others
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Unrelenting entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Prior BDC/Internet dealership sales experience a plus
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with common dealership (or any) CRM systems a plus
- A passion for building new business
- Deadline, detail and process oriented
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- Polished communication and writing skills
What’s in it for you?
- Carlease provides above market compensation, including a strong base salary plus commission.
- Flexible hours (9-5 M-F) and exceptional benefits.
SMB Account Executive
Carlease is looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial SMB Account Executive to join our highly driven sales team.
As an Account Executive, you will execute our sales process and close new business within our small to mid-size business vehicle leasing segment. Account Executives are the expert hunters of our company. In this position, you must live and breathe this mentality, constantly on the lookout for opportunities to capture new clients. You will be a subject matter expert and enthusiastic spokesperson for Carlease. Your key responsibility is to increase market share by focusing on the highest-value potential business clientele. If you have a curiosity for solving business problems, a passion for making your clients successful, and the ability to articulate the ROI of business vehicle leasing across multiple industries, then this could be the role for you.
Successful Account Executives at Carlease have experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their clients at every level of the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business. Contributing at a high level in the Account Executive role will open opportunities to move through our growing organization. We're venture backed and growing rapidly.
Our goal is to build a world-class organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, collaborative work environment. At Carlease, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- Prospect and win new business leasing clients in greenfield territories by exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly activity metrics
- Close inbound leads while leveraging your creativity plus various outbound tools to drive new client acquisition
- Identify customer requirements and expectations in order to make tailored recommendations based on business requirements
- Collaborate and partner with sales and marketing leadership to create winning sales strategies
- Meticulously track activities in Salesforce
- 4+ years of professional sales experience
- Experience quarterbacking large transactions with SMB/Enterprise accounts while leveraging multiple lines of business to provide a holistic client experience
- Consistent record of hitting and exceeding sales quotas
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the automotive industry
- Proficiency and experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills both verbal and written
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
- A passion for building new business
What’s in it for you?
- Carlease provides above market compensation, including a strong base salary plus commission
- Flexible hours (9-5 M-F) and exceptional benefits (including 50% paid medical and dental)