Find a Great Job - Careers
We're changing how people get the car of their dreams using the best technology to deliver the best experiences. We're backed by top tier investors in tech and automotive and growing quickly. Join us! If you don't see an opening that is a perfect fit please email email@example.com with your background and why you should be our newest team member.
Web and Mobile PHP Developer
We’re looking for a talented, experienced and hard-working developer that loves to build well-designed applications. This is a key position and will report to the VP of Product & Technology.
Carlease has helped thousands of people lease a new car without ever leaving their home. We use the latest technology to build a car leasing experience as easy as buying a TV on Amazon.
We're venture-backed by one of the best VC groups in Chicago and the best automotive tech industry veterans. And we're growing.
You will be responsible for spearheading ongoing and new development projects. You will build in a fast-paced environment to drive all aspects of the development phase - from planning through execution.
You'll enjoy a flexible work atmosphere that is casual and entrepreneurial.
- Strong knowledge of the Laravel framework
- Working with and integrating Web Services / External APIs
- Experience working with Git
An ideal candidate would also possess the following:
- Experience accessing data from Elasticsearch endpoints
- Experience with a Node.js application codebase
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Working knowledge of Vue, using Vue-router and Vuex a plus
- Mobile Application development in the iOS and Android platforms a plus
- Working with a small, multi-functional team to create/advance our application stack
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, and execution
- Custom programming in web and mobile application development
- Testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing development projects
- Be a valuable technical resource for other team members (including non-technical)
- Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills are a must
- At least 3 years of work or experience
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment with short, iterative deadlines and new challenges
- Organizational skills, and ability to communicate and work as part of a team
Sales Development Representative
We are seeking high-energy, driven sales professionals to become an integral part of our growing team at Carlease.com!
At Carlease, you will have the opportunity to help customers find the right car across all makes and models with no-pressure sales tactics.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will generate new business by qualifying and advancing inbound leads as well as participate in outbound campaigns. We have no storefront and partner with the best dealerships so our customers can get the right car, at the right rate, delivered straight to their home or office with zero hassle. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, and across a broad geographical area. Joining the Sales Development team is an opportunity to fast track your career in sales. Contributing at a high level in the Sales Development role will open opportunities to move through our growing organization. We're venture backed and growing rapidly.
- Qualify and respond to inbound web and phone inquiries regarding the Carleaseplatform
- Prioritize leads, research prospects, and position relevant product features to solve business needs
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Develop industry/product knowledge to move through leads more quickly
- Conduct research to expand prospect lists using tools like LinkedIn Navigator, Salesloft, and others
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Unrelenting entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Prior BDC/Internet dealership sales experience a plus
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with common dealership (or any) CRM systems a plus
- A passion for building new business
- Deadline, detail and process oriented
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- Polished communication and writing skills
What’s in it for you?
- Carlease provides above market compensation, including a strong base salary plus commission.
- Flexible hours (9-5 M-F) and exceptional benefits.
Marketing Manager in Training
Type: Paid Internship, Part-time
You will be trained by one of the best marketing and product teams around (from brands like Cars.com and Curiosity.com).
Depending on how long you stay with us, you will learn:
- How content marketing works today.
- How to structure and execute PR campaigns.
- The rules and channels for paid marketing to websites.
- Analytics, copywriting, email marketing... and much more...
Who we are: A local VC fund recently acquired Carlease.com, and myself, along with a few others, are tasked with building out a team to take the brand nationwide.
Who you are: I am looking for somebody to help me with a variety of marketing tasks. Content creation will be a large part of this project so strong writing skills and creativity are required. The rest will be campaign-related, and not require any previous experience.
You will come on-site two days per week (6 hours per day) as well as work 3 hours per week remotely. We will discuss the specifics of this project upon kickoff.
The goal: is to eventually hire you full-time when you are trained and available to manage the marketing engine.
Primary Job Category: Marketing - Account/Brand Management
- Writing experience - some writing outside the schools required assignments.
- Preferably some experience with WordPress.
Compensation Type: Hourly, DOE
Job Duration: Part-time for 3-6 months, full time after.
Hrs per week: 12-15
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying, please include links to anything you've written and designed - if you have written a blog post and formatted the text with images...for example.Apply
Driver / Customer Specialist
Carlease is hiring charismatic, well mannered drivers to deliver high-end cars to our growing customer-base.
Carlease drivers are responsible for delivering cars to our customers' homes and/or offices, demonstrating vehicle features to our customers, and working with our customers to complete appropriate lease paperwork.
Candidates must be presentable and well mannered, and must have a clean driving record. $20/hr.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.Apply